How do I report a serious illness?

First check whether the disorder is included in the list of serious ilnessess in your policy. Only disorders on this list are eligible.

My disorder is on the list of serious illnesses. How do I file a report?

Submit a medical report written by your treating physician. This report must include at least the confirmation of the disorder or the exact diagnosis, as well as the treatments that you have already followed or that are planned. The medical adviser of Vanbreda will examine your file and will advise. We will keep you informed of the progress in writing.